Pages

22 November 2009

Heroes in a half shell?



I don't know who this kid is and I don't know who he grew up to be. I mean for all I know he grew up to be some amazing guy like Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas, or he grew up to be some amazing useless talentless waste of space... like Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas. I just want this person to know no matter who you are, where you're from, what you did... scratch that! You could be scrubbing sh*t, selling crack or whatever just know at one point in your life that you were the coolest person ever to this man right here!

P.S. If you happen to be reading this and you still have that sweater... mail it to me, cause lets be honest I only wrote this cause of that dope sweater. I don't know you and nor do care to know you... just send me that sweater!!

2 comments:

Collie MIlls said...

Haha. Gimme this kids dope eyewear

Henry The Worst said...

Dude, I'm not even lying when i tell you that I have a neighbor who still wears those type of glasses.